EMIS Guidelines for Students:
- Students must make sure that they are enrolled in the college EMIS portal. If not enrolled should contact the EMIS Unit as soon as possible.
- If students forgets the username and password students can contact the EMIS Unit.
- Students must be active in EMIS as all the course materials, attendance and other stuffs are facilitated through EMIS.
- If students find any subject not being assigned in their account they should immediately contact EMIS Unit.
- Students should humbly request teacher to upload the course materials, attendance on EMIS on time if not found doing so.
Things to remember while creating EMIS account:
- Every details must match the student’s citizenship as the data of EMIS will be used for the certification process as well.
- Students must change their default password after logging in for the first time.
- Passport size photo must be uploaded while uploading the Profile Picture.
- Students should upload their scanned previous certificates in the EMIS. Students must upload all the certificates including their UNG certificates of previous semester in the EMIS platform.
- Only the email address of Google (Gmail) should be entered in the system.
Contact Details of EMIS Unit:
IT admin: Arun Khanal
Email: [email protected]
Visiting time: 6 am to 9 am, Block A, Computer Lab.
You may download the beta version of the app following this link:
Select the particular app for your android operating system and install or Download all three and install the one which works.